The Villa Saint-Martin is happy to welcome the retreatants despite the current sanitary situation but requires that the following instructions be followed:
- Always keep a distance of 2 meters between people;
- Always wear your mask;
- Wash your hands frequently and use the hydro-alcoholic solutions that are available near the entrance doors, the cafeteria and the common rooms ;
- Use your private bathroom, only ;
- The Residence’s chapel and oratory can accommodate a maximum of 3 people. The mask is obligatory;
- The community celebrates mass in French or English, depending on the celebrant, in the Saint-Martin hall :
- At 11:30 a.m. on Sundays
- At 17h00 from Monday to Saturday
Space is limited, so please register with Client Services to attend the celebration.
Meals in the cafeteria
- During meals, clients must go to the cafeteria to take their meal trays. The instruction is to form a line outside the cafeteria, respecting the marks on the floor and keeping the mask on.
- You may not take the meal on site in the cafeteria. You can sit down :
- Either in your room ;
- Or, weather permitting, outside on the veranda or in the gardens;
- Or at the individual places indicated by a sign on the Villa and Residence sides. There must never be more than two people in the same location.
- The cafeteria is always open outside meal times; you can find coffee, tea, herbal tea and snacks; milk and fruit juices are available in the refrigerator.
- Remember: wash your hands before entering, always wear a mask and keep quiet.
- Please note that the employees of Villa Saint-Martin take their meals in the cafeteria dining room, as the space allocated to them before the pandemic is too small. Employees enter the cafeteria after customers and close the doors so that they can talk and allow customers to be quiet.