WHO ARE WE ?
Anchored in the tradition of Ignatius of Loyola, founder of the Society of Jesus (Jesuits), our mission is rooted in the experience of the Spiritual Exercises. Their teachings lead us on a path of discovery of our individual identity, moving us towards greater inner freedom and engaging us in a transformation of the world. For further information on the Society of Jesus and the Spiritual Exercises of Saint Ignatius of Loyola, consult the Jesuit website.
- to help and support persons in their overall development;
- to foster their ability to reach out to others;
- to help each person “establish right relationships” of reconciliation with oneself, with others, with creation, and with his/herCreator.
- openness to oneself, to others, to God, and to the cosmos;
- empathy and compassion;
- respect for each person’s dignity, his/her culture and spiritual tradition.
- to perpetuate the long tradition of Jesuit hospitality;
- to accompany people on their journey;
- to provide practical tools to discover our inner self, to discern and make decisions, to re-interpret the meaning of our lives, to pray;
- to introduce a Christian spirituality accessible to all.