April 5, 2020 - April 12, 2020, Stay
Enter into the mysteries of the holiest week of the year at the Villa Saint-Martin! Come and make a retreat for the whole week, or come for just the days that you are able. The week-long live-in retreat experience includes daily liturgies, personal accompaniment by a spiritual guide, and the opportunity to attend all of the activities listed below. You can also stay from Holy Thursday through Easter Sunday to make a shorter personally guided retreat over those days. If you can only participate in one activity or another or cannot spend the night, you may also register for the following activities individually:
- Monday: Entering into Holy Week (7:00 pm to 9:30 pm)
- Tuesday: Evening of Mercy (7:00 pm to 9:30 pm)
- Holy Thursday / Bread of the World (9:00 am to 5:00 pm)
- Easter Triduum (Thursday to Sunday) – A personally guided retreat which also includes the Triduum Liturgies
- Good Friday Meditation Concert (8:00 pm)
- ❖ The total cost of a “live-in” retreat for the entirety of Holy Week, including the possibility of meeting daily with a spiritual guide is $820.
- ❖ Those who wish to make a shorter retreat during this period may do so. Pricing and availability will depend on the days and options selected.
Facilitated by Gabriel Côté, S.J. and the Villa team.